Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waiting for baby....

So we are sitting here in the hospital waiting for Joelson to come. We arrived last night at about 8:30 pm. I was given a pill internally at 10 pm to "ripen my cervix" then another at 2 am. I was having contractions this morning but they were not bad just noticeable about every 5 minutes.

They started me on pitocin at 6 am and my contractions were coming every two to three minutes but were still bearable.

My doctor came in at about 7 am this morning and was surprised that my contractions were coming so fast so he decided to lower my dose of pitocin because he didn't want the baby to wear out to quickly.

So since then they lowered the pitocin, raised it and then raised it again. It is now 10 am.

More updates to come....maybe. :)

Love,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment