Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TO THE HOSPITAL!

This morning we had our 39 week appointment. I am being induced as of this evening at 8 pm. They are going to give me medication to "ripen my cervix" instead of giving me pitocin right away so we are starting early, instead of tomorrow like previously planned. My doctor said I will be having contractions but I should be able to sleep through them.

So tomorrow my doctor said we are going to "battle it out" I don't really like the term battle but I guess that is what I will be doing, fighting to get my baby out.

So wish me luck and pray that I will have a safe easy delivery. Pray that Joe will be calm and be able to comfort me and pray that little Joelson with come with ease and be as healthy as a horse.

Love to you all,

Jessica, Joe and baby Joelson

No comments:

Post a Comment