Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Nothing

I think its going to take some effort to get Joelson out. He likes it in there all warm and cozy I guess. I am having regular contractions but they are very light.

I hope to see my doctor again soon so he can tell me if I have made any progress.

Joe went home to eat lunch and check on Cadet. He took a picture of Cadet laying at the bottom of the stairs looking all sad. He misses his mommy.

My mom is here with me but she is passed out on the cot. The suites here at the Valley Hospital are very nice and big. I will deliver in this room when it comes time.

My nurse just came in to bump up my "Pit" as they call it here in the hospital. (Pitocin)

More updates to come....

1 comment:

  1. Following along... very exciting to have you updating every step of the way. I'm certainly getting anxious for the little guy to make his appearance though (as I'm sure you are too ;) Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete