Friday, February 27, 2009

Presidents Day


We decided to go snowboarding at Silver Mountain in Idaho on Presidents Day since I had it off. (It's nice to work at a bank.)

Here is a picture of Joe and I in the gondola on the ride up the hill. It's mainly to show my new sweet teal Burton pants.
This was the first time I have been snowboarding in Spokane ever. The last time we went was maybe before we were married. I think I am better now then I was before due to my impressive wake boarding skills. Although I hate the chairlift...it sucks, I am not good at that at all. But I think I made a good impression on Joe and my brother.
Talk to everyone later. I know I haven't blogged since the beginning of the New Year and I am trying to cram it all in, in one night but I think you should just take what you can get.
Love,
Jessica (& Joe)...(more Jessica)

1 comment:

  1. Your teal pants are awesome! I love working at a bank too...nothing beats paid holidays! I will definitely keep up my blogging in South Korea..I'll have plenty of time on my hands to become a master blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete