Tuesday, September 16, 2008

YAY even more PROGRESS...

We got our buffet and 6 chairs. They brought the table but there was something wrong with it so we sent it back and are patiently waiting for a new one. But that is okay we can eat at the island for now. I can wait. :)


Cadet is posing for you by the buffet... :)



Also we have the tub in!


Here is the sink and vanity. Joe put them together. Good boy! I mean man...



We are going to pick out carpet and tile tomorrow! How flippin' exciting is that? Well I dont care about you...I am excited!

And we are leaving for Vegas on Monday. Cant wait, cant wait, cant wait!! We are going with 5 other friends. I will blog when we get back.

Loves,

Jessica and Joe

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog. I like it! It is a cool, happening, new century kind of thing!

    I enjoyed looking at your pictures of the basement. It is coming along fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming along and looking good! That's SO exciting!! So I assume this means you plan on staying in this house for awhile?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey loser thanks for telling me about your blog! Your basement is looking nice! I bet your so excited to be getting it finished! I am jealous you get to go pick out carpet! I was just daydreaming about getting some new carpet today! And by the way, I didn't forget your birthday, I was flying all day that day, so I didn't call! Sorry! But I love you anyway and hope you had a fun day! I am going to call you soon, mkay?????

    ReplyDelete